Copart, Inc. is looking to hire a highly-motivated individual with strong financial, catalytic, technical, and communication skills to fill the role of FP&A Analyst. This person will be part of the Finance organization and located in our Dallas, Texas world headquarters.
Copart is looking for an individual with a strong interest in finance or financial planning to serve as a key member of its team assisting with planning, forecasting, and business analysis efforts.
Personal competencies for success include the ability to master both strategic and operational issues, the ability to dynamically handle multiple competing priorities, ability to develop financial modeling and data analysis skills, outstanding teamwork and collaboration skills, excellent communication and relationship skills, a positive "can-do" attitude, good judgment, and knowing what you don't know. If you have a healthy competitive streak, good problem solving skills, strong attention to detail, technical and quantitative skills, we'd like to hear from you. We'll ask you to leverage your talent and experience to contribute meaningfully to our business and culture; and we'll give you the information, tools and mentors you need to succeed.
In this role, you will:
In this role, you will serve as part of the team which supports Copart's key initiatives, analyzes ongoing business performance, and produces financial plans and monthly, quarterly, annual and multi-year forecasts in the following areas:
- Business & Operations Analysis: Ongoing analysis of business results, focused on variance versus expectations, understanding changes in trends in both company and category performance, and identifying and elevating potential issues.
- Project Support: Serve as key member of teams working on executing core company initiatives and analysis of Sales and Gross Profit performance,
- Forecasting: Participate in monthly, quarterly and annual forecasts, typically working with broader organization to understand and test key forecast assumptions and run alternate scenarios.
- Planning: Participate in annual operating and financial planning with emphasis on annual plans reflecting critical strategic initiatives.
- Capital Planning: Assist with ongoing analysis of P&L impact and return on capital of company projects and potential acquisitions.
Copart is a leading online remarketer of vehicles, selling more than 1 million vehicles per year using our patented VB3 technology. Through VB3 vehicles are accessible to our global buyer base, increasing the likelihood that our sellers will get top dollar for their car. At Copart, we like to say we are "change-centric", meaning we are never content to rest on our laurels but continue to strive to find new and better ways to better serve our customers and improve the industry. That philosophy means our employees are always striving to improve themselves, resulting in an innovative culture that doesn't just dream up ideas, but executes them well.
NO AGENCIES OR TELEPHONE CALLS PLEASE