A Division of the Heico Companies, the Pettibone Heavy Equipment Group is a group of companies comprised of Barko, Pettibone and Barko Specialty Equipment. These entities produce heavy equipment sold into the following worldwide markets: Forestry, Recycling, Construction, Railroad, Site Preparation, and Oil and Gas.
Barko Hydraulics, LLC is a manufacturer of material handling loaders and mobile site preparation equipment. Many of Barko’s innovations have become industry standards, and Barko’s products continue to lead the industry in high productivity and low fuel consumption. Today, Barko Hydraulics manufactures and markets a broad line of equipment for the forestry, scrap, construction and industrial industries worldwide.
Pettibone Traverse Lift, LLC manufactures versatile material handling equipment for the construction, steel pipe, mining, and railroad industries, as well as mobile equipment configured to perform seismic exploratory work for the geophysical industry. Pettibone Traverse Lift products are known globally for their rugged design and exceptional durability in harsh operating environments.
Barko Specialty Equipment is a manufacturer of forestry equipment and wood chippers. Many of Barko’s innovations have become industry standards, and Barko’s products continue to lead the industry in high productivity and low fuel consumption. Today, Barko Specialty Equipment manufactures and markets a broad line of equipment for the forestry, scrap, construction and industrial industries worldwide.
energetic Operations Specialist to provide part usage forecasting and
stocking recommendations for our aftermarket parts sales, develop warehouse process/reports,
analyze customer sales trends and develop sales and usage reports to support
sales, marketing and supply chain. The successful candidate will possess
strong skills building useful reports from raw data in Excel, and be familiar
with the key aspects of warehouse operations and enjoys developing and
implementing process improvements projects.
· Develop and manage warehouse metrics. Working with leadership, develop key measurables for warehouse operations. Document metrics and tracking process. Track and report results
· Coordinate warehouse improvement projects. Utilizing various tools, direct warehouse personnel and coordinate tactically with other departments to achieve assigned goals and objectives for warehouse performance.
· Inventory analysis. Perform inventory analysis to provided stocking and forecasting recommendations to procurement. Report inventory turns by division, by product group, by item. Manage slow moving and obsolete inventory review and disposition. Liaison to supply chain for stocking and availability performance.
· Pricing Review. Perform weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual pricing reviews, adjust pricing based on feedback from Marketing manager and established parameters. Execute annual pricing actions
· Manage Sales Data Warehouse database. Assist in developing Sales Data Warehouse database. Regular updating of sales data warehouse database data. Analyze customer buying trends and recommend action. Responsible for sales report generation and distribution.