Registered Nurse / RN Job Requirements
- Associates Degree in Nursing with State of Ohio License
- One year of experience working as a registered nurse ~ geriatric care a plus
- Must be willing to travel to locations in Licking County, Ohio
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including occasional weekends
- Available for a minimum of 10 + visits per week
- Able to work independently as well as a team environment
- Good computer skills
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and have access to an automobile
About Black Stone Health Care
Above all else, we care for our clients with understanding and gentleness. This is demonstrated in our extra personal attention, careful listening, and thoughtful responses. The Home Care by Black Stone professionals have integrity, excellent character, and great respect for our clients and their families.
Since 1996, Black Stone has been a leader in providing the elderly and disabled with companionship, housekeeping, and non-medical services in Southwest Ohio. Our nurses, therapists, and home care associates are people with a passion to make life easier for our clients. We serve clients in Cincinnati, Dayton, Columbus and surrounding areas in Ohio.
Our staff is dedicated to our clients’ well-being and safety. All Black Stone staff are professionally trained, highly experienced and committed to going the extra mile to provide quality care. We offer continuing education and regularly conduct evaluations of our staff members. We are extremely proud of the level of skill from our staff members and how that translates into supportive, caring relationships with our clients.
Black Stone Health Care is an equal opportunity employer