Zenith American Solutions. Remarkable People, Remarkable Results. We are far more than a benefits administrator – we are the strongest, most respected third-party administrator in the industry, and we are pleased to announce an exciting new opportunity.
We are currently seeking a Fund Contribution Processor to join the Contribution Accounting team in our Milwaukee office. Our Fund Contribution Processors organize, process and track health & welfare or pension fund contributions, resolving problems and providing clerical support. If you have experience in office administration, a great eye for detail, and strong mathematical and Excel skills, we would like to talk with you about the benefits of joining our team!
Other primary responsibilities for this key position include:
- Receive health and welfare and/or fund contribution reports from employers.
- Input and update eligibility and demographic information from reports into computer databases.
- Balance and audit registers and employer and employee contributions.
- Assess late charges to contractors.
- Update and maintain fund account data, including misdirected contributions and employer discrepancy notices.
- Prepare and distribute listings of delinquent employers.
- Issue demand letters and penalty notices.
- Process overpayment and underpayment notices.
- Provide customer service to clients via phone, person-to-person and written correspondence regarding benefits and eligibility.
10. Prepare and post premiums under COBRA, retiree, and active participant self-payment plans.
11. Monitor and maintain employer files with current agreement. Facilitate reciprocal agreements.
12. Check late hours for claims examiners.
13. Provide information to attorneys, auditors, etc.
14. Prepare miscellaneous statistical reports.
15. Provide clerical support such as opening and date stamping mail and maintaining employer report filing.