We are opening 35-45 new shops in 2014, and we are looking for strong leaders to help establish and grow this Chicago-born cult-classic. We opened over 35 new shops last year and have over 300 company-owned shops across the country. More shop openings means more opportunities for you to grow and develop and move up and along the Potbelly Path!
For more information about our company, please visit our Web site at www.potbelly.com.
To support our growth, we need top-notch Managers to help us grow and build the brand, are specifically looking for an Assistant Manager, which brings us to….drum roll, please….
The Top 10 Reason to become a Manager with Potbelly
10. Your clothes won’t smell like grease from fryers or grills because there are no fryers or grills!
9. Great atmosphere- real antiques, great tunes, including live music. How many sandwich shops do you see someone playing the acoustic guitar?
8. Keepin’ it Simple: Our menu is pretty simple so it’s easy to teach and train your employees; it’s easy for the customer to make a decision; which makes it easier to execute to keep that line a-movin’! We focus on a few things and try to do it great every time!
7. Fun! Happy, friendly employees; busy energetic store; great music; awesome customers. You gotta see it to believe it.
6. No late nights or rowdy bar crowds; Quality of life, my friend!
5. More new shops, more new markets, more opportunities for YOU!
4. Comprehensive fun-filled and informative training and development programs to get you started on the right track and to give you the knowledge and tools to grow your business and team!
3. Benefits and Bonus? Of course! Really competitive salary and with quarterly bonus potential, medical, dental and vision insurance; domestic partner benefits, short- and long-term disability insurance, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401K plan with Potbelly match; paid vacation; Pay Card Program; Potbelly meal program---YUM!
2. Continual development so you grow both professionally and personally in your restaurant management career.
1. The chance to be on the ground floor of something really special.
Check us out! www.potbelly.com
Prior experience in Restaurant Management, Food and Beverage, Food Services, Store Management or Retail Management, desired.