Gold's Gym - General Manager (Charlotte and Harrisburg - North Carolina)
Gold's Gym International is the largest co-ed gym chain in the world and the most recognized name in fitness, helping generations of celebrities, athletes and everyday people achieve life changing results. We are growing in the Charlotte and surrounding market and looking for new team members to participate in our success.
Become a part of our elite team - the best of the best. Working for the leader in fitness, we will challenge your skills, talents and abilities and reward your every success. Ask yourself if you have what it takes. Become an active participant in our growth and you'll share in the rewards for your efforts.
The General Manager has overall responsibility for effectively managing all facets of a particular gym location to include customer satisfaction, proper training of the staff, employee personnel issues, sales & membership solicitation, facility cleanliness while ensuring the club is achieving projected membership/sales goals as well as any other established metrics/goals.
Job Title: General Manager
Full Time-Time / Part-Time: Full Time
Commission Type: Commission
Employee Type: Salaried
• Properly manage and maintain gym operational budget
• Responsible for overseeing the sales process and systems
• Manage, monitor, and evaluate the performance of all gym-related managers.
• Monitor the hiring, training and scheduling of all gym level staff.
• Train and mentor subordinates
• Properly delegate, monitor and evaluate specifically assigned responsibilities of sales team through the Sales Manager.
• Responsible for managing disciplinary actions involving all gym level employees.
• Provide and maintain the highest level of customer service in a high volume retail environment through personal actions and development of the staff.
• Provide effective decision making regarding customer service issues.
• Plan and promote special events for the gym on a monthly basis, using corporate marketing as needed.
• Responsible for ensuring that the facility is clean and operationally sound.