Join a professional team that transforms lives through education by applying today with South Texas Vo-Tech!
Led by our passionate professionals, we have helped many students prepare for new career opportunities, assisting them through the entire career training process...from exploring career interests, to financial aid options, to the registration process, to graduation and the beginning of a new career. If you want to help us help others, then this career opportunity might be for you.
The Admissions Representative is responsible for providing quality customer service and information to prospective students that are interested in pursuing career education and training. This position is responsible for conducting outbound telephone calls to individuals that have inquired about campus programs of study, meeting with prospective students, answering questions, hosting campus tours, conducting interviews, facilitating enrollments, and participating in new-student orientation. The Admissions Representative will routinely communicate with students throughout their educational experience.
TYPICAL WORK HOURS
Monday through Thursday start times are between 8 - 11am, end times are 6 - 8pm; Friday start times are between 8 - 9am, end times are between 5 - 6pm; Saturday and Sunday as needed. This is eligible for overtime pay.
- Handle high-volume outbound and inbound telephone calls, responding timely to all inquiries
- Share information with prospective students about campus and program opportunities
- Schedule campus visits for prospective students, conduct campus tours, and facilitate registrations
- Follow-up with new students ensuring their positive transition to being an active student
- Contribute to team initiatives and outcomes
- Use internal management software to properly facilitate and track disposition of all potential students that have inquired and students that have enrolled
- Attend department meetings, training, and activities
- Develop Student Referral Inquiries
- Ensure all paperwork is completed accurately and in a timely manner
South Texas Vo-Tech offers an exciting work atmosphere and supportive on-the-job training programs to help ensure your success in the workplace; and a competitive compensation and benefits package including, medical/dental/vision, short-term disability and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and more.
To learn more about our company, visit our website, www.stvt.edu