.NET Developer / Programmer
Location: Allison Park, PA
Job Classification: Exempt
Employment Type/Status: Full-Time/Permanent
Reports To: Director of Product Development
SoftWriters, Inc. is the fastest growing provider of software to Long Term Care, Specialty and Institutional Pharmacies. We are a Microsoft® Certified Partner with our core competency being the delivery of robust, configurable solutions that address market requirements and opportunities proactively, allowing our customers significant operational and competitive advantages. We are active members of industry leading professional organizations including the American Society of Consultant Pharmacists (ASCP), National Community Pharmacy Association (NCPA), the National Council for Prescription Drug Programs (NCPDP), and the American Society of Automation in Pharmacy (ASAP).
We are currently seeking a .NET Developer / Programmer
to join our innovative and dynamic team.
Primary responsibilities for this position will be to help develop the new .NET application that integrates with our customer application system.
Responsibilities, the essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Program with .NET
- Program in a commercial application environment
- Program with MVVM pattern
- Convert current functionality into .NET
- Develop software on Windows platform (hands on code development) to established standards and specifications in order to meet key business objectives
- Translate user requirements into overall solution architecture for complex technical solutions
- Communicate with programming team and coordinate requirements and enhancements
- Work independently and resolve complex problems with limited supervision
- Assist with customer support on difficult live application issues, and may diagnose/solve immediate customer needs in conjunction with Support Staff
- Other duties as assigned