Sr. .Net Developer – CONTRACT– Cranston, RI
Sr. .Net Developer Skills & Requirements:
• 10 or more years’ experience writing code using languages .Net Developer
• Advanced ability to work with Web-development tools for new applications.
• Advanced understanding of SQL
• Experience with Agile Scrum
• Advanced understanding of modern software design and development methodologies (e.g., OO).
• Advanced understanding of modern SCM (software configuration management).
• Advanced understanding of testing tools and unit test and integration test scripting, and testing methodologies.
• Advanced experience using an Integrated Development Environment (e.g., Eclipse, Visual Studio) and development of tool add-ins.
• Strong understanding of basic Database Administration.
• Able to define quality and security standards. Good verbal and written communication and negotiation skills.
• General project management/team leader skills.
• Ability to work effectively in a globally dispersed team and with clients and vendors.
• Demonstrated technical leadership skills.
Candidates work with a professional Recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends - who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. Additionally, Veredus provides full benefits starting Day 1, and at virtually no cost to you.
- Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
- ATOP - Accrued Time Off Program
- Consultant Lunches and Outings
- Consultant Web-Site
- Name Plates
- Care packages/Survival packs
- Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus has been recognized as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For" by Staffing Industry Analysts the last 3 years in a row.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video - culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview:
Veredus Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Drug testing may be required; please contact Recruiter for more information.