Mobile Engineer (iOS) – CONTRACT/CTP – Philadelphia, PA
Mobile Engineer (iOS) Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelors or higher degree in Computer Science/Engineering discipline or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of experience in Software Development/programming in agile and iterative projects.
- 1+ yr. in Objective C coding (latest versions).
- Extensive experience in Objective-C app coding using SQLite, Core data etc.
- Experienced in development of iOS apps on a service-oriented platform including expertise in hands on Objective-C coding and release to Apple Store.
- Experienced with Unix/Linux and scripting in shell scripts.
- Must be experienced in GIT and ALM tools.
- Knowledge of SWIFT a plus
- User interface design skills and iPad app design a plus
- Ability to work with Microsoft Office suite of products desired.
• Must be experienced in working with distributed team members.
• Must be willing to participate in automation of build and release of the Apps including
automated testing and continuous integration builds.
• Must have a sound understanding of software development and maintenance processes.
• Must be a team member.
• Must have the ability to handle stressful situations and work in an agile environment.
• Must have the ability to work across different time zones, and demonstrate strong
interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills.
• Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
• Publishing domain is a plus.
Candidates work with a professional Recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends - who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. Additionally, Veredus provides full benefits starting Day 1, and at virtually no cost to you.
- Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
- ATOP - Accrued Time Off Program
- Consultant Lunches and Outings
- Consultant Web-Site
- Name Plates
- Care packages/Survival packs
- Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus has been recognized as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For" by Staffing Industry Analysts the last 3 years in a row.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video - culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview:
Veredus Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Drug testing may be required; please contact Recruiter for more information.