Accounts Receivable Analyst
Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
"The people I work with are as passionate as I am."
"I came to Uline for a job. Instead, I found a career."
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We're a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products. Our people make the difference.
We're looking for the best and brightest to help us grow – in customer service, distribution, sales, marketing, IT and other vital areas. Do you have the passion and drive to be on a winning team? Consider a career at Uline.
Uline seeks an Accounts Receivable Analyst at its Chicago Branch in Waukegan, IL (south of Milwaukee, Wisconsin).
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE ANALYST RESPONSIBILITIES
Want to get promoted?
Here is a great way to get your foot in the door of a high growth, extremely successful company. Start today as an Accounts Receivable Analyst, perform well, and soon you will get promoted to other roles within our 130-person Finance team.
- Make a minimum of 150 collection calls per day.
- Take incoming calls while logged into the collection queue.
- Manage an assigned portfolio by calling on past due accounts.
- Keep aging at an acceptable level; minimize bad debt.
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE ANALYST MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree required – major in Finance or Accounting preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Bilingual (English / Spanish) a plus.
- Pleasant, helpful and courteous demeanor.
- Strong team player skills with the desire to advance within the Finance department.
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE ANALYST BENEFITS
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.