Accounts Receivable Analyst
Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
"The people I work with are as passionate as I am."
"I came to Uline for a job. Instead, I found a career."
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We're a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products. Our people make the difference.
We're looking for the best and brightest to take our Finance department to the next level. If you have passion and expertise in accounting, tax, financial analysis, international finance, credit and collections, or accounts payable, Uline is the company for you.
Uline seeks an Accounts Receivable Analyst at its satellite office in Gurnee, IL (south of Milwaukee, Wisconsin).
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE ANALYST RESPONSIBILITIES
Want to get promoted?
Here is a great way to get your foot in the door of a high growth, extremely successful company. Start today as an Accounts Receivable Analyst, perform well, and soon you will get promoted to other roles within our 130-person Finance team.
- Make a minimum of 150 collection calls per day.
- Take incoming calls while logged into the collection queue.
- Manage an assigned portfolio by calling on past due accounts.
- Keep aging at an acceptable level; minimize bad debt.
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE ANALYST MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree required – major in Finance or Accounting preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Bilingual (English / Spanish) a plus.
- Pleasant, helpful and courteous demeanor.
- Strong team player skills with the desire to advance within the Finance department.
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE ANALYST BENEFITS
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.