Pennsylvania MENTOR’s service line of Behavioral Health Rehabilitation Services (BHRS), also known as Wraparound, is a service that focuses on the behavioral health needs of a child in his/her everyday environment.
We are expanding services in Philadelphia and we are seeking talented Independent Contractors for our Mobile Therapist roles to provide services to our Pennsylvania families.
The Mobile Therapist is responsible for implementing the treatment plan for behaviorally challenged and at risk individuals by providing individual and/or group support and intervention. This individual may complete assessments and evaluations, develop a plan and teach based on the assessment. The Mobile Therapist may also assist with the intake process.
Essential Job Functions
• Provide individual and family therapy; provide feedback to BSC/treatment team around the needs of the individual and the needs of the family
• Provide support and therapeutic intervention in a variety of settings as appropriate on a case by case basis
• Assist with the development and implementation of treatment plan goals for children and their families
• Introduce, practice and review positive coping skills to a variety of children and their families
• Model and practice respectful, assertive communication
• Assist family with design and implementation of a proactive crisis plan
• Document therapy sessions and participate in treatment plan review and update
• Master’s degree in a clinical discipline (i.e., clinical or counseling psychology, clinical social work), including two semesters of formal, supervised clinical practicum experience.
• One year of experience in the behavioral health field with children/adolescents preferred but not required. Candidate must demonstrate knowledge of individual and family therapy.
• Licensed or certification preferred, but not required.
KEYWORDS: MT, M.T., Therapeutic Staff Support, BHRS, B.H.R.S, Wraparound, Wrap-around, Wrap Around, Clinical, Psychology, Counseling, Social Work, Behavioral Health, Children, Adolescents, Assessment, Interventions, ABA, ADD, ADHD, Advocacy, Aspergers, At-risk, Autism, Autistic Support, Behavior Analysis, Behavioral Interventions, Behavior Modification, Case Manager, Child Services, Child Welfare, Classroom Aide, Counseling, Criminal Justice, Crisis Intervention, Crisis Prevention, Discrete Trial, Early Intervention, Family Services, Floortime, Human Services, Juvenile Justice, Mental Health, BSW, ODD, Paraprofessional, PDD, PECS, Play Therapy, Psychology, Psychotherapy, Social Skills, Social Stories, Social Work, Sociology, Special Needs, Student Assistance, Teacher Aide, Treatment Team, Verbal Behavior, MSW, LCSW, LSW, LPC