The Regional Director acts as a Director of Operations and is responsible for the overall management and direction of the program in accordance with its vision and mission. Responsible for leadership of Onward Behavioral Health. S/he is passionate for OBH’s vision and mission. S/he supervises and works closely with staff on business development, administrative operations and personnel in order to ensure effective growth and operation of the organization. Prepares budgets for program based on previous year statistics and anticipated growth.
Manage outpatient behavioral healthcare facilities. Typically responsible for 8-10 facilities, $8 M total revenue. Each facility will have a clinical/administrative director reporting to this position. Responsible for overall financial and operational direction, new business/facility development and marketing, staff recruitment. Part of a larger outpatient behavioral health treatment company with 27 sites. Responsible for implementation and maintenance of systems of company including patient treatment, assessment, electronic medical record, IT, financial reporting, etc.
Success goals of position:
- Meet and exceed budgeted EBITDA
- Meet goals for development of new sites
- Meet census/revenue/EBITDA growth targets at existing sites
- Assure clinical quality according to corporate standards on compliance and clinical reviews
- Maintain staff turnover at or below goal
- Assure ongoing operations of key company systems at each facility such as assessment, electronic records, bad debt collections, supervision, reporting
Reports to: COO, Onward Behavioral Health