Are you seeking a career opportunity with a company that’s experiencing explosive growth and great success? Pollo Tropical, Inc. is a quick-casual restaurant concept on the move. We believe our management staff is among the best in the industry, and we strive hard to find the best candidates possible to work in our restaurants. Several of our fast-growing locations are seeking Assistant Restaurant Managers who have at least 3 years of prior experience managing a restaurant. In addition, the Assistant Restaurant Manager must be comfortable working with minimal supervision while complying and enforcing company policies and practices.
Other requirements for the Assistant Restaurant Manager include:
- Able to work all shifts and days of week
- Has high energy and enthusiasm
- Demonstrates ownership accountability and initiative
- Previous, proven track record of success
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Must train for 6 weeks in a training restaurant to be determined (Florida, Georgia, or Texas)
- Displays an overall level of confidence while managing and leading
- Desire to move up and progress within the management team at Pollo Tropical
- Occasional travel for meetings, rollouts, etc.
Working at Pollo Tropical allows you to take advantage of an amazing benefits package. Benefits for the Assistant Restaurant Manager position will include:
- Quarterly Bonus Program
- Medical Plan – PPO through UnitedHealthcare
- Dental Plan
- Life Insurance
- 401k Savings Plan
- Vacations, Holidays and Personal Days
- Short and Long Term Disability with Wage Continuation
- Education Assistance/Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- 50% weekly family food discount
- Paid Weekly
- 8-week Paid Training Program
- Competitive Compensation
To learn more about our pay and benefits, please apply today!
At Fiesta Restaurant Group, we specialize in the operation of fast-casual, ethnic restaurant brands that offer distinct flavors with a broad appeal at a compelling value. We currently own, operate and franchise the Taco Cabana and Pollo Tropical brands, with a total of 315 restaurants in the southern United States, the Caribbean, Central America, and South America.
Our brands have rich histories rooted in quality food, hospitality and service to the community. We are well positioned to leverage the growing interest in unique and authentic ethnic foods by offering fresh, handmade fare served in a clean, contemporary and casual atmosphere at affordable prices. We feature made-from-scratch cooking, fresh salsa bars, table service, free Wifi, drive-thru service and catering – all designed to serve our guests at the pace of their lives.
Pollo Tropical has close to 4,000 employees with over 120 company operated restaurants in Florida, Georgia, Tennessee and Texas and franchised restaurants in Puerto Rico, the Bahamas, Ecuador, Honduras, Panama, Trinidad & Tobago, Venezuela, Guatemala, and Costa Rica.