Universal Laser Systems is known
internationally as a leading manufacturer of carbon dioxide
lasers and laser material processing systems.
We are looking to recruit a software engineer to join
our product development team. As a member of
our software development team an individual will
help to develop cutting edge software to
interface with and control our laser material processing
systems. Candidates should be self-motivated
and enjoy working on a variety of projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Developing in C#, WPF, and C/C++ using Visual
· Developing and maintaining new software
applications to extend the capabilities of ULS laser
systems with a heavy emphasis on raster and vector
graphics manipulation and GUI development.
· Integrating designs into final product.
· Hands-on debugging of designs from
proof-of-concept through production.
· Maintaining documentation on all
· Interfacing with Production and Service personnel
for continuous product improvement.