Associate’s Degree or Higher
At least 5 years
Pharmacy Technician Program Director
Are you a dedicated and enthusiastic education manager ready to make a difference by leading students who are eager to train as pharmacy technicians? Bring your talents and skills to Remington College, a non-profit, non-traditional institution with high ethical standards, fostering a culture in which you can make a difference.
We’re seeking a dedicated Pharmacy Technician Program Director, with some teaching experience, to work with the Campus President and/or Director of Education at our Memphis Campus in managing the Campus’s Pharmacy Technicians program on a full-time basis. Salary is competitive.
Pharmacy Technician Program Director (Non-Profit Education)
As a full-time Pharmacy Technician Program Director, you will lead the academic team responsible for training students in a variety of health-related fields, using accepted and approved instructional methodology.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Participates in the programmatic assessment process.
- Member of the College’s Curriculum Development Committee for his or her program.
- Participates in the programmatic accreditation process which includes following the standards and monitoring how the program meets the standards.
- Assists in the recruitment, orientation, and training of faculty.
- Provides suggestions and recommendations as to the hiring, firing, promotion, demotion, discipline, or any other change of status for an employee under his or her direct supervision to the Director of Education; suggestions and recommendations are given particular weight.
- Assists in organizing student orientations and graduation ceremonies, and participates in such activities.
- Assists in organizing Program Advisory Committee (PAC) meetings in his or her program, and attends such meetings.
- Monitors students’ attendance and attrition.
- Completes CPR training or the relevant refresher course, if required.
- Supervises, coordinates, and customarily and regularly directs the work of all employees in his or her academic program.
- Teaches courses as required.
Learn more about us at Remington College – Memphis Campus.
How to Apply:
If you’d like to be part of our dynamic, fast-paced, and growing company and you meet the preceding qualifications, please click the APPLY NOW button.
We provide reasonable accommodation where appropriate to applicants with disabilities.