Randstad Professionals has immediate Financial Reporting Analyst roles in the Boston, MA area. These are long term consulting engagements with the possibility of full-time employment.
Financial Reporting Analyst
Pay Rate Range: $30 per hour (plus or minus depending on experience)
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision plan, healthcare reimbursement account, dependent reimbursement account and commuter benefits.
We are currently seeking a Financial Reporting Analyst for our clients’ Fund Administration's Financial Reporting Team. The Financial Reporting Analyst prepares drafts of annual, semi-annual and quarterly financial statements and Forms (N-SAR, N-Q, 24F-2, and N-CSR) for registered investment companies. The position provides support to senior team members and managers in connection with fund expenses and general fund financial information and also completes various projects as assigned by the Financial Administration Manager.
Areas of responsibility include the following:
1. Financial Reporting
• Draft annual, semi-annual and quarterly financial statements and Forms N-SAR, N-Q, 24F-2, and N-CSR for registered investment companies, as well as timetable calendars for such statements.
• Work with the Fund Administration Manager in board book and procedures manuals preparation.
• Develop and maintain a working familiarity with applicable laws, regulations and interpretations governing financial statements and disclosure, including the Investment Company Act of 1940, the Internal Revenue Code, GAAP, Regulation S-X and other applicable requirements.
• Maintain awareness of regulatory changes effecting funds.
• Communicate appropriately with the Financial Reporting Supervisor with respect to all timetables and workflow, and communicating to the extent appropriate about all relevant matters with other department members within the company.
• Develop and maintain a working knowledge of Unity Financial Statement Application.
• Evaluate and suggest enhancements to Unity to automate procedures for financial reporting and compliance purposes.
• Communicate appropriately with the Financial Reporting Supervisor with respect to all timetables and workflow.
• Perform special projects as directed by the Financial Reporting Supervisor.
• Assist in the review of work completed by junior level staff members with regard to internal policies, procedures and systems as required.
Primary internal and external contacts:
• Client servicing departments to interpret, exchange, translate, and analyze information.
• Respond to and troubleshoot routine client inquiries.
For immediate consideration, send your resume attached in an MS Word Document to Desmond FitzGerald at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]