HOT JOBS! Experienced Superstar Apartment Leasing Professionals FULL TIME POSITIONS!
ASSISTANT COMMUNITY MANAGERS
We have SEVERAL clients needing experienced professional leasing consultants IMMEDIATELY!. We need 3 in Tempe, 2 in SCOTTSDALE, 3 in West Phoenix, 2 in Northwest Phoenix on large luxury apartment communities. Positions are filling vacant positions so they are temp to hire and temporary but all are great opportunities. Must have great telephone presentation and total professionalism. Strong computer skills with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint as well as any property management experience a plus such as Yardi, MRI, Real Page, On Site etc.
The Leasing Consultant role is primarily a sales position with a strong emphasis on customer service, meeting goals and achieving results. As a Leasing Consultant, you will manage the sales process, from start to finish; presenting our apartments and communities in a compelling way, overcoming objections, building relationships and creating excitement. You will maintain these relationships by providing excellent customer service and helping current residents resolve problems as they arise. A successful Leasing Consultant must demonstrate strong sales and customer service, organizational, multi-tasking and communication skills. Basic computer skills and attention to detail also required. Prior experience in leasing , sales, or hospitality a plus. A high school diploma or equivalent required; a college degree or some college coursework desirable. Weekends required.
Minimum 1 year of experience in Property Management as an Apartment Leasing Consultant.
• Touring prospective residents demonstrating community features and benefits.
• Maintain high occupancy level through support of and participation in leasing activities, effective motivation, keeping informed of market conditions, understanding competitive pricing.
• Support the marketing functions through recording accurate data on prospective and new residents, and by keeping informed of the competition.
• Utilize company resources to facilitate leasing.
• Assist in establishing and achieving financial goals by effectively qualifying prospective residents and verifying applications.
• Prepare lease documents and related paperwork.
• Provide follow-through and assistance to Community Manager and support groups in coordinating the on-going maintenance of the property.
• Keep informed of Company philosophies and general environmental conditions to provide input and propose solutions.
• May coordinate the completion of resident renovations and maintenance requests.
• Strive to make the living experience, particularly the first and last impressions, of the highest quality.
• Introduce residents to our apartment procedures.
MAINTENANCE SERVICE TECHNICIAN- MUST HAVE Apartment Maintenance Experience
APT Companies Inc. has several clients with apartment communities all over greater Phoenix area. Positions are Temporary and Temp to Hire. Terrific Opportunity open for individuals with apartment maintenance experience! Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 6 months experience within an apartment maintenance capacity, a valid driver’s license, the ability to pass a background check, and a minimum education of High School Diploma.
The Maintenance Technician will perform service duties to insure that all upkeep, inventory, turnover and repair of grounds and buildings is completed in an efficient manner. Essential duties and responsibilities: insuring OSHA standards and company policies are complied with, managing timely responses to service requests and make-readies. Must have high school diploma or GED and 1-2 years apartment maintenance experience. Must have plumbing, electrical, painting and carpenter skills (HVAC / CFC certifications a plus). Mathematical skills: ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measurement. Must be a team player, have good communication skills, be customer-service oriented and available for on-call emergency responsibilities
The Maintenance Technician responsibilities include but are not limited to:* Safely maintaining the physical condition and appearance of the community;* Can diagnose problems and make minor repairs in the following areas: Electrical systems Plumbing appliances flooring carpentry heating and air systems; * Be knowledgeable and skilled in the safe use of hand tools and small power tools;*
Qualified candidates will have the following skills:*Experience repairing and/or maintaining many/most of the following: Air conditioning appliances electrical systems plumbing pools painting / drywall repair;* HVAC certification is a plus. Drug test and criminal background check required.
PORTER/GROUNDS-Some Experience Preferred
The Porter/Groundskeeper will provide essential services relative to the upkeep of the property by creating curb appeal and resident satisfaction through cleaning and removing litter from the grounds, hallways, dumpster areas and all other common areas on the property, care & maintenance of company supplies and equipment and assisting the maintenance crew members with make-readies when needed. Must have high school diploma or GED and at least 1-year grounds keeping or apartment maintenance experience. Must be a team player, have good communication skills, be customer-service oriented, courteous and be able to provide an efficient response to requests at all times.