Executive Administrative Assistant
Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
"The people I work with are as passionate as I am."
"I came to Uline for a job. Instead, I found a career."
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We're a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products. Our people make the difference.
We're looking for the best and brightest to help us grow – in customer service, distribution, sales, marketing, IT and other vital areas. Do you have the passion and drive to be on a winning team? Consider a career at Uline
Uline seeks Executive Administrative Assistants to support Uline's Executives at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin (south of Milwaukee).
EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide professional administrative support.
- Complete weekly and monthly reports on a variety of projects.
- Schedule and organize conferences.
- Schedule and manage travel arrangements.
- Interact daily with employees and management.
- Assist as needed with daily correspondences.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations.
EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5+ years of corporate administrative experience.
- Expert in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
- Ability to write, speak and interact clearly and professionally.
- Extremely organized. Strong multi-tasking and time-management skills.
- Can handle sensitive information with the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality.
EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT BENEFITS
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.