Are you the component we need?!? Open-minded, team player, passionate and hard-working?
Find out by searching our job openings and learning why it’s great to work at Taiyo Yuden (U.S.A.). Inc.
TOP TEN Great Things about Taiyo Yuden (U.S.A.) Inc.
- Innovative / Best in Class Product Line
- Management Philosophy: Our management philosophy focuses on "employee well-being," "betterment of local communities" and "responsibility to provide returns to shareholders."
- Large company transactions with a small company feel
- Emphasis on employee growth and promoting from within
- Fast paced, constantly changing, never boring work environment
- Diverse work force and office culture
- Open door policy with managers and opportunities to be HEARD
- Top down commitment to wellness and employee health
- Great employee benefit package including health, dental, vision, life, flexible spending, 401k with match, bonus plan and MORE…
- THE PEOPLE!!
Inside Sales (San Jose)
August 14, 2014
ABOUT TAIYO YUDEN:
Taiyo Yuden (U.S.A.) Inc., or (UTY), produces surface-mount and leaded passive electronic components as well as functional modules that incorporate active components. Product lines include capacitors, inductors, ferrite beads, EMI filters, ferrite cores, resonators and LC filters, functional modules, Energy Devices(Super Capacitors), and SAW/FBAR filters and modules. UTY is a wholly owned subsidiary of a Taiyo Yuden Co., Ltd.. We manage all sales, distribution and related operations for North and South America. The US operations headquarters is located in Solana Beach, California. UTY has sales offices throughout the US and Canada. We operate a warehouse in Torrance, California.
Provides overall administrative support for the Component Sales group in order to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provides comprehensive sales support for customer buyers, engineers, Outside Sales, and Marketing, by responding to inquiries, preparing quotes for the customer, performing stock checks, and communicating with overseas subsidiaries.
- Provides administrative support for Outside Sales and customers in an efficient manner to ensure both customer requirements and the Company’s sales goals and objectives are met.
- Provides report-making and record-keeping support for Outside Sales by preparing updated open order reports, weekly sales status reports which includes bookings, orders, forecasts, and shipping reports to ensure effective record keeping for the Sales group.
- Provides sample order handling support by controlling, maintaining and placing sample orders as required by customer and sales.
- Visit customers as needed, ability to travel overnight.
- Create and regularly update Business Process Procedures (BPPs) and Work Instructions (WIs) in a complete and accurate manner.
- Performs other related duties and projects as assigned by management.