Automotive Parts Headquarters, Inc. (APH) is a privately
held automotive aftermarket parts distributor serving more than 140 Auto
Value parts stores in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan and North Dakota. APH was
formed in 1920 under the name National Bushing and Parts Company and it's
stores operate under the Auto Value Banner. Today, this third generation family
owned business currently has over 85 corporately owned Auto Value stores
and services over 36 independents.
commitment to training and development earned the AAIA’s 2012 Head of the Class
Award. In addition to outstanding training, teammates and atmosphere, APH
offers growth potential. Today, with its network of company stores and
independent store customers, APH is consistently ranked in the Aftermarket
Business' top 15 Auto Parts Store Chains.
APH is an equal opportunity employer. Our success and rapid growth
provide many unique career opportunities in an environment where you can
grow. We encourage open communication, and value the contribution of new
ideas from every employee.
Our fast-paced, industry demands new ideas and ways of approaching and solving
problems, and we understand that our employees make us the success we are
today. That is why we recognize our people for their contributions
This is a Part-Time Position
The customer service rep is responsible for providing sales service to customers by delivering parts to customers and making pickups from customers and vendors as needed.
- In addition, this person is responsible for maintaining the company vehicle they use in excellent condition.
- The customer service rep may also assist our retail and wholesale customers.
- The customer service rep is also responsible for assisting in maintaining store appearance, security, safety and daily operational standards, as set by the store manager and assigned.
- This position will also assist on the counter.
A customer service rep is an individual who has average verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have strong organization skills and ability to effectively communicate with employees at all levels of the company as well as customers, vendors and visitors.
- Should also be familiar with store operating procedures.
- Some knowledge of Auto Parts business is a plus.
At Automotive Parts Headquarters (APH), we believe that the reason for our success is employees who go the extra mile. We offer competitive wages and the following benefits to part-time employees:
• Discretionary profit sharing
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Employee store discount
• Employee assistance program
• Military leave
• Jury duty pay
• Payroll direct deposit