MD Home Assist has been in business for 28 years providing exceptional care to patients in the comfort of their home. Currently, we have a need for caregivers all over the valley. You can work as little or as many hours as you want. Enjoy the flexibility of caregiving.
Ideal candidates would be dependable, friendly, willing to do visits in the clients homes (visits are typically 1-2 hours each), have experience, and a good work ethic. You must have a DCW (Direct Care Worker) Certificate of Training or be a Certified Caregiver.
Caregivers (Personal Care Attendants) are sent into our client's homes to assist them with activities of daily living. In other words, the things you and I do everyday for ourselves, such as bathing, grooming, meal preparation, and light housekeeping etc. You will also provide companionship. This could be a game of checkers, scrap-booking or anything your particular client is interested in.
1. Multiple female caregivers needed for a case in Glendale (59th Ave & Bethany Home Rd). The available shifts are Wednesday/Thursday/Friday/Saturday 4:00pm-10:00pm, Wednesday/Thursday/Friday/Saturday 10:00pm-4:00am and Sunday/Friday/Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm.
2. Female caregiver needed for client in Phoenix (16th St & Glendale) Hours are Monday and Wednesday 7:00a.m.-7:00p.m.
3. Female caregiver needed for Scottsdale (Hayden & Shea Blvd) Wednesday and Saturday 12:00p.m.-6:00p.m.
4. Caregiver (male preferred) needed for client in Scottsdale. Hours are 10:00a.m.-6:00p.m. 7 days per week.
5. Multiple caregivers needed immediately for the North Phoenix, Scottsdale, Surprise, and Sun City area. Please apply!!
Daily Personal Care Attendant Duties include:
Assist with bathing
**In order to apply for a position as a personal care attendant you must have at least one year of formal caregiving experience and be willing to travel from one client's house to the next client's house. You must also have the following item(s): DCW (Direct Care Worker) Certificate of Training OR be a Certified Caregiver prior to applying.
Feel free to appy to the above positions, however, you will actually be employed as a caregiver. Your hours employed as a caregiver do not count towards your hours required for your license through the State Board of Nursing.
You may fax your resume to 602-222-8540. You may also click on the APPLY NOW link, to apply for a position.