EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, marketing, mathematics, statistics, sciences or related field.
• Minimum of three (3) to five (5) years of demonstrated work experience with proven results involving analysis and producing accurate and meaningful related reports for management use.
• Experience with retail loan rules and regulations and bank loan origination and loan servicing systems preferred.
• Experience with market research; outside market research preferred.
• Experience with marketing promotions and communication preferred.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including cost/profit management expertise
• Knowledge of product design and product metrics.
• Detail oriented and deadline driven, with the ability to prioritize, focus, and thrive in a high paced multi-tasking environment, while maintaining accuracy in all functions and meeting deadlines
• Strong interpersonal skills to influence, motivate, and persuade various groups or individuals
• Works together with other team members when needed to achieve common goals.
• Proficient in the use of the PC and MS Office applications (Excel and PowerPoint in particular).
• Working knowledge of statistical software, analytical tools and data query program languages (e.g., MS Access, SAS, SQL).
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and job seekers for opportunities throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing . We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately.*** EEO/AA/DISABLED/VETS