Application Developer & Integrator II (Reg FT)
Community College of Allegheny County
Develops new or purchases software and integrates to interact with existing systems.
1. Designs, develops and deploys applications, customizations or interfaces while meeting ITS standards.
2. Integrates products with existing applications and databases utilizing established standards.
3. Meets with clients and conducts needs analysis for new software and new functionality requirement to existing software; documents specifications from the meetings.
4. Assists in analyzing business processes and technical requirement conferring with appropriate College staff prior to application design and integration.
5. Maintains application documentation to support future maintenance efforts.
6. Assists in the evaluation of request for proposals and vendor responses for software procurement and/or development/design services.
7. Assists in developing ITS standards for application and integration requirements.
8. Provides training to customers for utilization of developed or customized web applications.
9. Maintains knowledge of industry best practices pertaining to web application and integration services.
10. Performs other duties as assigned.
Work location and additional information
This position will remain open until filled. However, in order to ensure consideration for an interview, please submit your completed application, cover letter and resume by no later than August 22, 2014. The College cannot guarantee that application materials received after this date will be considered or reviewed.
Office of College Services
All applicants must apply online at: http://www.ccacjobs.com
. The College's online application system will allow you to complete a college application, apply online, answer screening questions, and attach a resume, cover letter and other documents.
Copyright ©2013 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency