In order to be a successful Financial Professional, you do not need to have a degree in finance or economics or any work experience. What we do need is a Financial Professional who is a results-driven self-starter, able to take ownership in what he or she is doing and willing to work hard to achieve success. The most successful candidates find fulfillment in knowing that they are not only making a lot of money, but working towards building a career in the financial services industry.
Requirements for the position include:
- Individual who possesses integrity and a strong work ethic
- Team player who possesses excellent interpersonal skills and communication abilities, with a high degree of self-confidence
- Must be a US Citizen or permanent resident
- A four-year college degree required and relevant professional FINRA securities registrations are a plus. You will be required to attain under the sponsorship of AXA Advisors: state life and health licenses, FINRA Series 7 and 66 registrations
- Not required but a plus: MBA, JD, CFP®, CPA or ChFC
AXA Advisors is recognized as a leading financial services company. AXA Advisors is a part of the global AXA Group,* one of the world’s largest financial services organizations.
Take a look at some of AXA Group’s highlights:
- 95 million individuals and corporate clients worldwide1
- $1.37 trillion in assets under management2
- Operations in over 50 countries
- More than 214,000 employees and exclusive sales associates around the world3
Apply now for immediate consideration.
AXA Advisors, LLC (NY, NY 212-314-4600), member FINRA, SIPC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
GE-67173 (02/12) (EXP 02/14)
*AXA Group refers to AXA, a French holding company for a group of international insurance and financial services companies, together with its direct and indirect consolidated subsidiaries. AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company is an indirect, wholly owned subsidiary of AXA. AXA Equitable has sole responsibility for its life resources and annuity obligations.
1 Prepared in accordance with IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) (from AXA Group website)
2 AXA is based in France where the official currency is euro. Euro 1.89 trillion is using 6/30/10 closing exchange rate of Euro=$1.2271 USD (equals $1.37 trillion)
3 214,391 employees (including exclusive sales associates) worldwide (at December 31, 2010)