Product Manager - Industrial
Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
"The people I work with are as passionate as I am."
"I came to Uline for a job. Instead, I found a career."
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We're a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products. Our people make the difference.
We're looking for the best and brightest to help us grow – in customer service, distribution, sales, marketing, IT and other vital areas. Do you have the passion and drive to be on a winning team? Consider a career at Uline.
Uline seeks a Product Manager to specialize in Industrial Products at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin (south of Milwaukee).
Our Merchandising department sources the best products throughout the U.S. and across the globe. Our teams have an entrepreneurial spirit and maintain our product lines while actively seeking opportunities for expansion. Our Product Managers are high performers who own their product lines and take a hands-on approach to developing new and high-growth categories. They are passionate, persuasive and get the very best from their teams.
INDUSTRIAL PRODUCT MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build merchandising strategies and product assortment to maximize the potential of assigned product categories.
- Train, direct, and inspire your team of associates.
- Negotiate successful program terms with manufacturers to maintain Uline’s competitive advantage.
- Develop pricing strategies on new and existing products.
- Select and source new products that promote fresh ideas within established processes.
- Master your product market and industry – understand what’s happening now and tomorrow.
INDUSTRIAL PRODUCT MANAGER MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management, Supply Chain, or Direct Marketing.
- Prior Industrial Product / Industrial Catalog experience.
- Driven leader with inspiring enthusiasm for product marketing.
- Natural ability to interact, engage and motivate staff.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Strong attention to detail that drives the big picture.
INDUSTRIAL PRODUCT MANAGER BENEFITS
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- State-of-the-art fitness facilities and gourmet cafeteria.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.