The global law firm of K&L Gates LLP seeks an experienced business immigration paralegal for its Pittsburgh office. This individual will be part of a thriving immigration team, under direct lawyer supervision, representing employers in sponsoring foreign workers for immigration benefits.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Prepare and file non-immigrant and immigrant visa petitions and green card applications primarily on behalf of professional workers.
• Write detailed persuasive letters.
• Communicate extensively with internal personnel and an expanding national and international client base.
• Utilize and maintain information in a variety of software applications.
• College degree preferred, however experience is also given consideration.
We seek exceptional employees who want to become a part of our practice on all levels, to help us expand, challenge our limits, and push us to grow into the future. If you are motivated by job challenges and personal growth, then K&L Gates could be the right place for you.
No phone calls, walk-ins, or agencies, please.