This position will work within the DTD (Digital Technology and Delivery) group to develop and implement E-Business initiatives and technical projects. Candidate must be able to translate business needs into effective technical solutions using J2EE technologies. Must have an in-depth understanding of the software development lifecycle and be able to communicate project status, issues, and resolutions.The job offers a challenging career to work with enthusiastic team members on systems that interface with E-Commerce, Mobile, Search Engines, Middleware, ERPs and application on the Cloud.
• Develop code with re-usability in mind and be fully aware of the effects of certain coding practices.
• Good exposure to design patterns, data structures and exception handling.
• Experience with distributed version control systems such as GIT, SVN or Mercurial is desirable.
• Be highly motivated to troubleshoot issues and adapt to new technologies.
• Excellent communication, team player and be willing to work in fast paced environment is essential.
• Senior Hybris resource capable of architecture & design and managing underlying efforts of Hybris developers
• Prior work experience using Hybris is highly desirable.
• Experience working in an Agile development would be a plus.
• Delivery of complex web applications on schedule with high reliability and scalability.
• Responsible for design and development of features using Hybris and J2EE technologies.
• Develop integration services, ECommerce and customization of Hybris cockpits.
• Follow design and coding standards established by DTD group.
• Produce high quality code, test all code developed and create solid documentation.
• Work closely with cross‐functional teams including architects, business analysts, web operations and QA in a fast‐paced delivery environment.
- Participate in production deployment and provide assistance to the production support group as needed.
• Participate in performance tuning of web applications.