- Early Childhood Education (ECE) degree is Preferred
- Two years of experience (Preferred)]
- Experience with the Creative Curriculum.
- Communicates effectively in a variety of settings.
- Maintains a safe environment for the children at all times and follows every state rule.
- Self-motivated. Thrives on doing a job well, detail oriented, reliable.
- Patient and calm in a busy child care environment.
- Knowledge of the Child and Adult Food Program (CACFP)
ABC Early Childhood Learning Center is an Equal Opportunity Provider and Employer.
ABC ECLC is committed to workforce diversity. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Smoke-free workplace. All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search. Must be eligible to work in this country.
** We have Lead and Assistant Teacher postions availble!**
Lead Teacher Assistant Teacher
CareerBuilder Key Terms: Lead Teacher, Assistant Teacher, Teacher, PreSchool Teacher,Lead Preschool Teacher, Assistant Preschool Teacher, Teacher, Lead Teacher , Toddler Teacher, Infant Teacher, Pre K