- Candidate must be an experienced healthcare professional with a minimum of a Bachelor's degree in appropriate science or related discipline. Arizona NHA RN, LPN or Social Work license preferred.
- Three or more years of healthcare experience in a hospital and/or nursing home.
- Quality management experience and knowledge of QAPI tools and techniques.
- Clinical experience specific to the reduction of antipsychotic medication and other clinical quality measures required.
- Experience specific to NH management is preferred.
- Possess general understanding of the changing health care environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office systems.
- Proficient in oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current position, management reserves the right to revise the position or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change, e.g., emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technological developments.
HSAG is an EEO Employer of Veterans protected under Section 4212.
If you have special needs and require assistance completing our employment application process, please feel free to contact us.