Call Center Representative - Phone Sales
Looking for individuals who can work 40 hours per week. Weekdays, weekend and night hours available.
Make up to $20-$40 per hour working on the phone in a fast-paced Call Center environment in Tempe.
Work as a Career/Student Advisor and help people on the phone find Career Training and Jobs.
*****OUR NEXT CLASS STARTS Tuesday July 21st, 2014
CollegeBound Student Services Job Description
Position is accountable for the delivery of high volume, best in class quality lead data to client schools and educational institutions through continual student interaction, adherence to quality standards, and effective systems utilization. Proactively reports barriers to lead generation including, but not limited to, systems and/or web errors to Call Center Manager or Technical Support as appropriate.
• Drives lead results through high volume and consistent student interactions
• Ensures quality lead data is submitted by strict and consistent adherence to QA standards
• Utilizes systems for intended business purposes only
• Understands and follows requirements in Student Services training manual
• Understands and follows requirements in Student Services handbook
• Treats all team members and students in a professional and respectful manner at all times
• Reports barriers and obstacles to Call Center Manager or Technical Support as appropriate
• Maintains privacy of data as required
About our Company:
Since 1987, The CollegeBound Network (CBN) has worked with America's leading colleges, universities, and career schools in connecting learners with educational opportunities. More than 3 million surfers utilize CBN's sites, including CollegeBound.net, CollegeSurfing.com, MyGlobalEducation.com, SpaBeautySchools.com, Advanced-Degrees.com, and others. CBN specializes in recruitment lead generation solutions for 1,000+ educational institutions and 3,500 campuses using 15+ websites, robust content, various social media platforms, daily blogs, Education Online Network, Television/Radio, and over-the-phone Student Services.