ESSENTIAL & CORE FUNCTIONS:
1. Performs Biopsychosocial Evaluations and Re-Evaluations of children, adolescents, and adults, in the agency’s main campus, in satellite offices, or in school settings.
2. Generates evaluation/re-evaluation reports and appropriate treatment recommendations in a timely manner, and as specified by Community Council.
3. Completes all necessary documentation associated with evaluations/re-evaluations and sign forms, treatment plans, and other documents as prescriber of treatment and as member of the treatment team.
4. Upon request, provides supervision to clinical team members, as required by Community Council and funding sources.
5. Must be, or is willing to, become a Medicare provider in order to participate in clinical activities and provide supervision to others, as required by Medicare.
6. Must acquire proficiency in the use of electronic record-keeping, and will generate all clinical reports/documentation in Credible Behavioral Health software.
1. Complies with all educational requirements and objectives as mandated by City, State and Federal licensing and funding agencies.
2. Participates in and completes all trainings required by Community Council and funding sources, including CPR and CPI.
3. Attends in-service training programs designed to enhance clinical skills and improve quality and consistency of documentation.
4. Keeps current all clearances and documents, as required by City, State and Federal licensing and funding sources and provides them to Community Council Human Resource Department in a timely manner, and as requested.