DLC is a professional services firm that helps companies transforms ideas into action, one project at a time. Recognized by Inc magazine & the Los Angeles Business Journal as one of the nation’s fastest growing companies, DLC has established itself as a leading provider of business services to companies seeking expertise in financial planning & analysis, accounting & financial reporting, M & A transaction support, financial systems implementation, process redesign, project management, & post merger integration.
Under the direction of the Vice President of Human Capital, the Talent Acquisition team has primary responsibility for all recruiting related activities including sourcing strategy, attracting talent, pre-screening and interviewing qualified professionals, closing candidates and ultimately, the offer process. The Recruiter’s primary goal is to develop, cultivate and maintain a diversified pool of candidates within the accounting and finance industry for the Los Angeles market. The Recruiter will manage opportunities within multiple service lines including full time salaried consultancy, temp to hire and permanent direct hire space.
Ideal candidates will have experience within Big 4, professional services or retained / contingent search recruiting environment within the Accounting and Finance space.
- Direct & manage full cycle recruiting efforts including talent sourcing, candidate evaluation & screening, interview process, offer negotiations, close process & new hire on boarding
- Develop a recruiting strategy that builds a diverse and qualified talent pool to include a broad range of skillsets at the lower / mid and higher level range (Staff Accountant thru CFO)
- Connect candidate placements within the consulting, temp to hire and permanent direct hire space
- Identify diverse, top level accounting & finance talent within greater LA marketplace through sourcing methods which include direct sourcing, networking, job boards, referrals, online resources & professional associations
- Develop search strategies, target lists, sourcing techniques along with a social media presence
- Manage existing candidate database, while cultivating & maintaining ongoing influential relationships with potential recruits
- Strategically partner with hiring managers (practice directors & business development team) to direct recruiting initiatives & coordinate interview process
- Conduct interview screening process following firm guidelines & legal requirements
- Pre-screen applicants to ensure they are potential fit for DLC opportunities & service lines
- Manage administrative components of interview process such as employment applications, scheduling interviews & background checks
- Create new candidate records in CRM (Salesforce) & update records at various stages of interview process with appropriate notes & codes
- Act as an advocate through relationship building with candidates in the marketplace; communicating with them regularly and representing them in all local office staffing meetings. Seeks to maximize consultant utilization, ensure smooth transitions from one project to another, and overall long term retention with DLC
- Participate in business development discussions and recommends and initiates new recruiting strategies based on information obtained from meetings
- Partner with MP and Client Service Partners in all project staffing activities including determining CFO / Consultant “matches” for open client engagements
- Responsible for communicating with delivery professionals during assignments and actively assisting individuals during project transitions. Talent Management Directors are expected to develop long term relationship with consultants to drive their commitment to DLC
- Partner with Human Capital leadership to advise on recruiting campaigns & industry trends
- Promote DLC brand awareness, culture & values throughout recruiting process
- Evangelize and promote DLC’s commitment towards retention, career development & training within the firm.