Mobile Crisis Coordinator
As a progressive service provider for people with disabilities, Dungarvin Wisconsin is seeking experienced candidates to assist in the development of a challenging, yet rewarding service model as a part-time Mobile Crisis Coordinator.
Now is the time to become part of the Dungarvin team and blaze a trail in Mobile Crisis services! This is a challenging opportunity, both professionally and personally, with great rewards and opportunity to be a part of the development this new service line within Dungarvin.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Crisis intervention
- Assessments for individuals in a psychiatric crisis
- Providing referrals for community resources to reduce the need for crisis services
- Crisis stabilization counseling
- Short-term community support to individuals, their families, and care workers
- Mobile outreach
- Development of Crisis Plans
- Collaboration with a team of professionals to provide information, consultation and education about mental health crises and services for people with intellectual and mental health disabilities.
Don't miss this opportunity to assist in the on-going development of this growing community service model. This position offers significant potential for professional development for the right candidate.
Dungarvin offers the following eligibility for this part-time position:
- An excellent starting wage with evaluation and increase at months.
- Assistance with relocation expenses provided to the right candidate.
- Generous Paid time off