SQL - Data Analysis - Statistical Modeling
3 Year Contract Position
$115,000 – $125,000 Plus Benefits
Must be a U.S. Citizen
Our client, an established government contractor, has a need for your substantial skills acquired through eight (8) or more years of data analytics. Use your extensive knowledge of statistical modeling techniques and solving analytical problems with quantitative approaches to solve analytical problems and help our client answer difficult questions with data.
Your ability to communicate complex quantitative analysis in a clear and actionable manner is highly desired. Experience with SQL and relational databases set you apart in your ability to fulfill this role.
A Master’s Degree or higher is preferred for this position.
When hired you will enjoy these great benefits:
- Annual leave - 15 days per year
- Holidays - the standard 6 plus Martin Luther King's Birthday, President's Day, Columbus Day and Veteran's Day
- 401(k) retirement savings plan - for 2013 they matched 33%
- Health, dental and life insurance - Many different choices of plans, all of them at fantastic discounts
- Education cost reimbursement - Up to $2,000 annually in tuition reimbursements
- Long Term Disability - 100% Free to Employee
- Friendly, team-oriented place to work
If this is the opportunity you have been waiting for, please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for immediate consideration.