Senior Mobile .NET Developer
Month Contract Position
$110,000 – $125,000 Plus Benefits
$85 – $95 Hourly
Must be a U.S. Citizen and Currently Hold Active Secret Clearance
Our client, an established government contractor, has a need for your substantial skills acquired through three (3) or more years of .NET development and three (3) or more years of mobile app development. Use your extensive knowledge of .NET framework (including C#, WCF, ASP.NET, html, and LINQ) as well as your recent experience with C#.NET 3.5 or 4 projects in Visual Studio 2008 to develop and debug C#.NET applications for Federal customers.
Your solid understanding of object oriented design patterns, principles, and frameworks for web applications as well as significant experience with SQL queries, SQL Server, T-SQL, and Agile/Scrum will be essential for this position. A clear ability to write and explain simple code methods will set you apart in your ability to fulfill this role.
When hired you will enjoy these great benefits:
- Annual leave - 15 days per year
- Holidays - the standard 6 plus Martin Luther King's Birthday, President's Day, Columbus Day and Veteran's Day
- 401(k) retirement savings plan - for 2013 they matched 33%
- Health, dental and life insurance - Many different choices of plans, all of them at fantastic discounts
- Education cost reimbursement - Up to $2,000 annually in tuition reimbursements
- Long Term Disability - 100% Free to Employee
- Friendly, team-oriented place to work
If this is the opportunity you have been waiting for, please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for immediate consideration.