- Undergraduate degree. Work towards completion of CPCU ideal.
- Demonstrated experience developing insurance product strategies.
- Demonstrated knowledge of commercial lines insurance policies, product design and product management practices.
- Will consider personal lines experience in lieu of commercial.
- Solid knowledge of the insurance industry.
- Extensive knowledge of advanced financial and data analysis techniques.
- Demonstrated experience performing complex financial, actuarial analysis.
- SAS experience with solid background in data pulls/data queries.
A mutual carrier that has been in business for more than 80 years offering auto, home, business, life, health, and farm and ranch insurance products, and also writing business in 19 states spanning from Washington to Georgia, offers an opportunity to join their organization as a Senior Commercial Lines Product Analyst. In this role you will monitor and analyze the performance of commercial products, provide product strategy recommendations based on performance data.
Please contact Scot Dickerson for immediate confidential consideration and additional details.
Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Phone: 515-987-0242 x 452
See our website at www.csgrecruiting.com/jobs for a complete listing of nationwide opportunities.
Capstone Insurance Search Group is a search firm dedicated to the insurance industry. We work nationally with expertise that spans top executives, middle management and technical level positions. We can provide assistance with a variety of product lines to include Property and Casualty, Life, Health, Disability, Annuity, Employee Benefits and Pension. Our services exclusive to the insurance industry: Traditional Contingency solutions, Contract Employees solutions, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Customized Retained solutions. We will provide you with a service that is of the highest degree of confidentiality, professionalism and integrity.