The following job requirements represent minimum levels of education, experience and competencies/abilities needed to perform this job successfully:
BA/BS degree in Accounting/Finance or related field or equivalent education and experience.
- Experience working in an Accounting/Finance Department in a management position.
- Experience working for a public company
- A thorough understanding of SOX compliance
- Experience with Windows based applications, specifically Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to multi-task
- Organization and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Strong attention to details
Physical and Mental Requirements:
This job requires normal physical mobility, including the ability to sit and stand for extended periods of time, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear. Normal hand-eye coordination; arm, hand and finger dexterity, including the ability to grasp and lift up to 40 pounds, is also required.
This job requires the ability to read, recall, write and understand information. This job also requires the ability to work under moderate pressure and to manage multiple tasks concurrently.
This job is normally performed in a clean, well-lighted, heated and cooled office area/classroom.
Intermittent Travel - 25%
- A great benefits package including Medical, Dental & Vision
- Company Paid & Voluntary Life Insurance
- Company paid holidays
- Company paid Education
- Retirement Savings Plan (401k with Employer Match)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Hondros College is a respected institution, educating nurses at four Ohio campuses in Fairborn, Independence, West Chester, and Westerville, where students can earn a Practical Nursing Diploma and an Associate Degree in Nursing. Additionally, registered nurses in Ohio and other states can earn a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree through the online RN-BSN completion program. Hondros College is dedicated to its mission, as well as the students, partners, and communities in which they serve.