Duties and Responsibilities
· Provides phone support to all divisions with computer applications and hardware issues
including Microsoft Office, Outlook, Pivotal, FiServ Unifi, Envisionand JD Edwards applications.
· Identifies, researches and resolves technical problems. Documents, tracks and monitors the
problem to ensure a timely resolution.
· Configures computer systems for all end-users. Handles installation and troubleshooting for 56K
· Conducts new employee classes covering basic PC functions, Outlook and Pivotal
training. Creates documentation for new computer builds.
· Orders all new computer hardware for the organization.
· Orders new broadband service.
· On-call to provide support after hours every 3-4 weeks.
· Performs all other duties as required.
Minimum Education Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other related field and 3-5 years of experience in a help desk environment.
Skills and Abilities:
Knowledge of general computer applications including Microsoft Office and Windows. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to quickly identify and resolve problems/issues. Detail oriented with excellent customer service skills. Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Travel needed occasionally.
Some lifting may be required.
M/I Homes offers a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) profit sharing plan, employee stock purchase plan, employee home purchase plan and more.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.