Smashburger was recently named 'America's Most Promising Company' by Forbes magazine in both 2011 & 2013. We are looking for Restaurant General & Assistant Managers for our new location to come to Santa Clara, CA!!
At Smashburger, our restaurant leaders share a passion for creating a better burger as well as a passion to excite and delight their guests. Our restaurant leaders have purpose: to grow themselves and their teams as they grow a brand. If you’re a leader who wants a life filled with people, passion, and purpose then you just found a place to call home.
Smashburger corporate will open up 25 restaurants in 2014 and has newly created positions above a General Manager for our top performers. Now that is Smashtastic!! We are looking for restaurant managers to help us grow our better burger concept. To work for a smashing, growing company, apply at: www.smashburger.com/joinsmashmanagers.
Smashburger Restaurant Manager Responsibilities:
1. Conducts personnel selection, training, scheduling supervision and evaluation activities in compliance with all federal and state laws to develop a high degree of staff efficiency and teamwork.
2. Ensures that guests are served in a courteous, timely manner which results in their satisfaction and in an enhanced public image.
3. Maintains high food quality and attractive food appearance, made according to Smashburger product specifications in order to control food cost as budgeted.
4. Ensures that proper sanitation and cleanliness of the unit is in order to fulfill health requirements, Smashburger standards and to enhance the eating atmosphere for guests.
5. Reviews and analyzes financial data weekly and initiates corrective actions to increase sales and profits.
6. Orders inventory on a timely basis to ensure an adequate amount, but not overabundance, of raw material.
7. Maintains records including daily sales and cash analysis, daily volume and product purchase reports and reports to the Director of Operations at specified times to ensure accurate financial accounting.
8. Implements and monitors cash receipts and controls. Ensures that cash shortages are controlled and ensures that cash is deposited in the bank daily.
Smashburger Restaurant Manager Incentives:
- Outstanding internal promotion structure
- Newly created positions above a General Manager level
- Affordable benefits for both individual and family
- 401K plan where company matches 6%
- 2 weeks paid vacation a year