Wisconsin Events is an event marketing firm founded on a simple idea: offer each
customer the best possible service, quality, value and selection.
We're looking for exceptional people to provide outstanding customer
service, develop strong customer relationships and client relations.
From attentive salespeople to our innovative advertising managers and
ground-breaking clients, our teams are comprised of talented people
who work hard to delight the customer. When you join WEI, you are
welcomed into a family dedicated to creating memorable and rewarding
shopping experiences for our customers.
The ideal candidate is motivated, enjoys working one-on-one with
customers and thrives in a team environment. If you share our love for
the customers we serve with advertising, the merchandise we sell and the work we do,
this is a place for you to build a rewarding career.
We are offering:
- Fun and positive work environment.
- Opportunity for management
- Optional travel with the advertising team
- Unlimited opportunities
We are filling entry level positions with individuals that have a track record of commitment, ambition, and leadership either through their athletic teams, in their participation in organizations on campus, or in their community. All majors and backgrounds will be considered for the advertising intern.
• Set and achieve personal advertising goals while supporting the goals of the team
• Greet customers in a timely, professional and engaging manner
• Provide honest and confident feedback to customers regarding merchandise
• Build lasting relationships with customers by contacting them to
follow up on purchases, suggest new merchandise and invite them to
• Consistently seek new fashion and product knowledge to act as an
expert for the customer
• Work as a team player to ensure each customer receives the best