Description Automotive Parts Headquarters, Inc. (APH) is a privately
held automotive aftermarket parts distributor serving more than 140 Auto
Value parts stores in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan and North Dakota. APH was
formed in 1920 under the name National Bushing and Parts Company and it's
stores operate under the Auto Value Banner. Today, this third generation family
owned business currently has over 85 corporately owned Auto Value stores
and services over 36 independents.
commitment to training and development earned the AAIA’s 2012 Head of the Class
Award. In addition to outstanding training, teammates and atmosphere, APH
offers growth potential. Today, with its network of company stores and
independent store customers, APH is consistently ranked in the Aftermarket
Business' top 15 Auto Parts Store Chains.
are seeking a counter sales person to sell parts in our Brainerd store.
APH is an equal opportunity employer. Our success and rapid growth
provide many unique career opportunities in an environment where you can
grow. We encourage open communication, and value the contribution of new
ideas from every employee.
Our fast-paced, industry demands new ideas and ways of approaching and solving
problems, and we understand that our employees make us the success we are
today. That is why we recognize our people for their contributions
Our Brainerd, MN Auto Value parts store is currently seeking applicants for a full-time counter sales professional.
- The counter sales professional is a main point of contact for our retail and wholesale customers.
- The counter sales professional is responsible for greeting the customer (on the phone or in person) and assisting the customer and/or resolving their concerns/complaint(s).
- The counter sales professional is also responsible for delivery of parts, maintaining store appearance, security, safety and daily operational duties, as set by the manager.
A counter sales professional is an individual who has strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Acounter sales professional needs to be effective at multi-tasking, dealing with multiple customers at any given time.
- A counter sales professional must have strong verbal communication skills and act in a professional manner while interacting with customers and co-workers.
- A counter sales professional should possess adequate written communication skills and basic computer knowledge.
Parts Headquarters (APH), we believe that the reason for our success is
employees who go the extra mile. We offer competitive wages and the
following benefits to eligible employees:
insurance with health reimbursement account and healthy living incentives
• Medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts
• Dental coverage
• Discretionary profit sharing
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Company paid life insurance
• Company paid long-term disability insurance
• Paid time off (PTO)
• Holiday pay
• Optional employee life insurance
• Optional spouse life insurance
• Optional dependent child life insurance
• Employee store discount
• Employee assistance program
• Military leave
• Jury duty pay
• Payroll direct deposit