The hiring company is a nationwide leader in the hospitality equipment and cleaning products arena.
We help restaurants of all sizes clean and sanitize their dishware and kitchens. Our team members help protect the dining public from disease and germs every day.
Our successful Outside Sales Representatives enjoy substantial job satisfaction and financial stability for themselves and their families. Compensation includes a base salary, rich commission structure, and a company vehicle.
Our top performers earn over $90,000 annually. Opportunities for career growth and promotion abound.
As a result of promotions from within and organic growth, the hiring company currently has career opportunities at a number of our branches.
You will work in a protected territory calling on restaurant and food service operations with a need for our service. Our primary approach to selling in our industry is cold calling and referrals with the purpose of bringing new customers into our business. This is not an account management position.
We want to hire motivated individuals who are looking for a career where promotion, reward and recognition are achieved through competitive initiative and individual contribution within a team environment.
If you are interested in moving your career forward as an Outside Sales Representative:
The ideal Outside Sales candidate will also possess the following:
- You will be put through a highly interactive, in-field selling system program focused on face-to-face cold calling, strategic planning, and new account generation.
- You will move quick, think fast, and hone your skills in negotiation and objection resolution, selling the highest quality services and most progressive products to an incredibly diverse and exciting market.
- Your attention to detail, sense of urgency and entrepreneurial spirit are crucial to your success as you are critical to the continued success of the strongest, most professional sales force in the industry.
We are a dynamic company that offers a competitive salary and benefits package including major medical coverage, supplemental insurance programs, retirement benefits, and paid vacation and holidays.
Come meet directly with hiring managers on September 23rd to be considered for a position in the Los Angeles area. We will be hosting a booth at a hiring event held by United Career Fairs. Please apply now and be sure to attend!
- Successful sales experience in a face-to-face cold calling background.
- Excellent closing skills.
- History as a consistent high performer who surpasses sales objectives prospecting for new business.
- Ability to handle customers’ on-site inquiries, recommending better applications, design, and product improvements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Prior experience selling to or working with restaurants is a plus.
- Ability to give face to face presentations to potential clients.
- A strong mechanical aptitude.
- A valid driver's license and a good driving record.
Here are the Event Details:
Los Angeles Area
Tuesday, September 23rd, 2014 - 6pm Sharp
DoubleTree El Segundo
1985 East Grand Ave.
El Segundo, CA 90245
*Free to attend
**Other positions in business development, sales and sales management will also be available!
***Be sure to dress professionally and bring your updated resumes!
PLEASE APPLY NOW & BE SURE TO ATTEND!