Are you looking to build your career with a financially stable, yet growing organization? Do you like the idea of being a company owner? Trinidad Benham Corporation is an employee-owned, national leader in the consumer food products industry. The company offers competitive pay and full benefits including medical, dental, vision, life & disability insurance, tuition reimbursement, 401(k) with company match, an employee stock ownership program, and relocation assistance.
Currently, Trinidad Benham is seeking an experienced IT Project Development Manager to join the Denver, CO team. See below for further details on responsibilities and requirements. Please note that PM experience and .Net Visual Studio experience are absolutely required.
Project Management Duties:
- Manage software project development from initiation to closure. Be accountable for project results along with project sponsor.
- Work with project sponsor and business analyst to complete project charter outlining scope, goals, deliverables, required resources and timing.
- Complete work breakdown structure to estimate effort required for each task.
- Provide a project schedule to identify when each task will be performed.
- Act as liaison between project sponsor, business analyst and development team members.
- Effectively manage project scope by ensuring any changes to scope are documented and approved with project change request forms.
- Track and report on project milestones and provide status reports to sponsor and business analyst.
- Based upon agreed metrics complete a post-project evaluation to determine how well results were achieved.
- Develop tools and best practices for project management and execution.
- Safely crash unsuccessful or re-prioritized projects.
- Resolve any issues and solve problems throughout project life cycle.
- Ensure all project documents are safely archived following project completion.
Development & Managerial Duties:
- Selects, directs, develops and evaluates staff, including prioritizing, assigning and reviewing work of staff engaged in software development and support; adjusts hours of work and staff assignments to ensure efficient operation. Select, lead, coach and motivate IT development team members on a proactive basis.
- Clearly communicate expectations to development team members.
- Perform standard development tasks associated with the design and development of new application functionality or maintenance to include analysis, design, coding, testing, training, and documentation.
- Develop new applications in Visual Studio 2012 using Windows Forms.
- Create and support stored procedures using SQL Server 2008-2012.