• Experience with electrical, plumbing, air conditioning and heating equipment in industrial setting. General knowledge of building codes required in maintenance and repair of industrial facilities. Practical and varied experience in improvising repair and/or trouble shooting. Successful experience in handling and supervising personnel.
• Must be High School graduate or equivalent.
• Must possess valid driver’s license.
• Familiar with OSHA guidelines and HazMat preferred.
• Be able to communicate effectively.
• Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
• Ability to sit, walk, stand, bend, squat, climb, kneel, and twist on an intermittent or continuous basis.
• Ability to grasp, push, pull objects such as files, file cabinet drawers, clothing carts, merchandise carts, rolling clothing racks, fixtures, furniture dollies, platform trucks and carts, hand trucks and miscellaneous carts.
• Ability to operate a wireless phone or radio.
• Ability to operate a motor vehicle
• Ability to lift up to 100lbs
• Ability to work in confined space
• Ability to perform various repetitive motion tasks