Beacon’s objective is to be the single best source of clinical excellence and cost containment for the most complex individuals in any covered population. In close partnership with health plans, we help bring together the fragmented pieces of healthcare to achieve better results for our members. Much like the uniquely effective programs we have developed for our members, Beacon also strives to offer a uniquely effective employee experience for all. We offer a competitive benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, 401K with company match. We also offer STD, LTD and Life Insurance coverage that is entirely paid for by Beacon. Employees are also welcome to participate in our Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent/Parking and Transit) as well as our Tuition Reimbursement Program. We truly value our employees and encourage continual development in a diverse and collaborative work environment. We also have a rewarding companywide employee recognition program that is fueled by employee performance and contributions. Enhance your knowledge and dedication to quality healthcare by fully utilizing your expertise at one of our specialized behavioral health solutions: Beacon in Boston, MA; Autism Services Group in Ewing, NJ; College Health IPA in Cypress, CA; Psychcare, LLC in Miami, FL; and Beacon UK in the United Kingdom, and additional opportunities across the nation. Apply today and find your potential with Beacon.
Beacon Health Strategies is an EOE.
Mission: Build highly collaborative relationships with providers, drive provider performance improvement year-over-year through education and data, and identify top-performing providers for innovative programs/pilots
- Generate net promoter score (NPS) from providers of +30% by the end of 2015 (NPS is a tool to measure satisfaction; more about NPS can be found here: http://netpromotersystem.com/about/index.aspx)
- Craft strategic plans for 50% of providers in territory by end of 2014 and 100% by April 1, 2015
- Identify both top 10 highest performing and top 10 biggest under-performing providers in territory, using provider profiler data, by end of month 3
- Improve health outcomes of members by reducing hospital re-admission rate by 25 bps per year and increasing community tenure of members by 10 bps per year, beginning in 2015
- Provide quarterly written summary of provider performance and network operational needs, beginning with Q3 2014
- Maintain a 3-month response time for 95% of provider queries, as measured from a daily activity log
- Beginning in 2015, identify 1 provider candidate each year to join Beacon’s Provider Advisory Council
- Identify two “A" players to join Beacon annually
The Manager, Provider Partnerships, is primarily responsible for interfacing with a strategic subset of Beacon’s network of community providers. Beacon is looking for strategically oriented professionals to help lead the next generation of provider engagement, with a focus on leveraging the tremendous amount of data available to providers to help improve the value delivered to Beacon members. The Manager will achieve this by building strategic partnerships and bringing an analytic mindset to discussions with providers.
The Manager will be expected to lead analysis of data sets to be able to identify data outliers and opportunities for improvement for individual providers. The Manager will need to build relationships with internal Beacon teams to be successful in this role, in particular coordinating very closely with the clinical team, to ensure high quality care to members, and with the network operations team, to ensure the network team is up-to-date about details concerning each provider. The Manager will then share this strategic data with providers to help educate the provider about the value that each provider is delivering to Beacon members, with a focus on driving high levels of value for Beacon members.
The Manager will be responsible for bringing innovative thinking into the provider community in the region, by identifying high-performing providers who may be interested in new and innovative payment or program models, and then working with those providers to implement the new concepts.
As part of a national network of Managers, Provider Partnerships, the Manager will be responsible for contributing to the best practices of the entire group and for taking best practices and high-quality program ideas/designs into the Manager’s region to drive high levels of value.
The Manager will report to the Account Management in the region, with dotted line responsibility to the corporate Provider Partnerships department, where centralized training, coaching, and data analysis reside