EMR Manager(Electronic Medical Record)
Riverhills Neuroscience is the region’s premier provider of comprehensive neuroscience care, providing complete diagnosis, education, treatment, and rehabilitation for individuals with diseases and injuries of the nervous system. Our multidisciplinary team provides state-of-the-art technology and integrated services for optimal care. If you are interested in becoming part of a world-class healthcare team, please apply today.
• Provide staff EMR training to new and existing staff. Participate in the development of training materials to educate and reinforce EMR processes. Document all issues identified to provide opportunities for training improvement, EMR system and workflow modifications.
• Set up and attend EMR User Group meetings with physicians, staff, and an annual EMR conference. Answer questions and prepare resolutions to problems as needed. Troubleshoot daily EMR work flow and collaborate with site administrator for resolutions. Coordinate and implement EMR project.
• Work with Site Administrators to plan, develop, set requirements and implement new work flow processes to ensure maximum efficiency in Riverhills’ clinical practices to optimize EMR adoption.
• Work closely with physicians and staff to meet provider needs for EMR implementation and enforcement.
• Implement and monitor Meaningful Use criteria.
• All other duties as assigned.
BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE:
• A minimum of 3-5 years clinical background. EMR (preferably Greenway and/or Epic and Private Management experience in a healthcare setting.
• Bachelor Degree is required.
If you think you have what it takes to work at Riverhills, we want to hear from you! Send us your resume
and make sure to include your salary requirements.
Riverhills Neuroscience and Riverhills Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer