An internationally renowned consumer product manufacturer in the health/wellness industry is expanding and currently seeking a PR Assistant. The position requires event coordinating, customer service and administrative activities. Candidates with customer service/relations experience is required and a background/passion for food nutrition is a must.
Position Title: PR Assistant in Food Nutrition
Position Type: Direct Hire
Location: Fountain Valley, CA
Salary: $ 15 - 17 /hr plus Great Benefits Included
Work Hours: M-F 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Provide support and administrative assistance to the Science & PR department.
• Provide customer service functions by fielding press phone calls and customer inquiries - Draft and record appropriate customer responses
• Organize logistics and execution of Science and PR events including, but not limited to: working with vendors to arrange space, literature, hotels, equipment rentals, set-up and dismantling of exhibits; coordinate the routing of exhibits shipped for events; prepare event information packets for event staff
• Execute webinar-related activities and support maintenance of company website
• Research media opportunities and build media list
• Prepare reports and correspondence
• Maintain inventory of event supplies, place orders for supplies, oversee office and leased storage space
• Organize and maintain files and records
• Conduct factory tours
• Other duties assigned as needed