• Results-driven, highly motivated, self-starter who possesses integrity, a strong work ethic and the desire to help others plan for and protect their financial futures.
• Team player who possesses excellent interpersonal skills and communication abilities, with a high degree of self-confidence.
• Ability to draw upon past/present experiences and acquaintances to develop markets and build upon them to sustain long-term relationships.
• Must be authorized to work in the United States
• A four-year college degree is preferred and relevant professional FINRA securities registrations are a plus. If you do not have the following, you will be required to attain them, under the sponsorship(1) of AXA Advisors: state life and health licenses, FINRA Series 7 and 66 registrations.
• MBA, JD, CFP®, CPA or ChFC, a plus.
Individuals who excel at AXA Advisors come from many different professional backgrounds including:
AXA Advisors, LLC is a leading provider of financial services for consumers and businesses, working with clients to help them define and pursue their financial goals. It is a broker/dealer and the retail distribution channel for AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company(NY, NY), which provides life insurance and annuities for the financial services market.
In business since 1859, AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company (formerly The Equitable Life Assurance Society of the United States) is a leading financial protection company and nationwide issuer of life insurance and annuity products. AXA Equitable is a member of the global AXA Group, which as of June 30, 2013, had approximately 101 million individual and corporate clients worldwide.
AXA Group had over 116 billion Dollars in total revenues as of June 30, 2013 and operates in 57 countries (2).
“AXA Group" refers to AXA, a French holding company for a group of international insurance and financial services companies, together with its direct and indirect consolidated subsidiaries. AXA Advisors and AXA Equitable are part of the AXA Group, a worldwide leader in financial protection and wealth management. AXA Group’s operations are diverse geographically, with major operations in Western Europe, North America, and the Asia/Pacific region.
The AXA ordinary share is listed on the Paris Stock Exchange and trades under the symbol CS. The AXA American Depositary Share is traded in the US over-the-counter (OTC) market and is quoted on the OTCQX under the symbol AXAHY. AXA Equitable is solely responsible for its life insurance and annuity obligations.
AXA Advisors, LLC, Member SIPC is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
- During sponsorship, the candidate is responsible for paying the resident and non-resident licensing, appointments and registration fees. These fees are reimbursable once the candidate has been on active contract for three months.
- As of 06/30/2013. AXA is based in France where the official currency is the Euro.
GE- 90197 (12/13)(Exp 12/15)