Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- B.S. degree in Manufacturing Engineering (or another Engineering discipline) with a minimum of 3 years experience in an aerospace environment required.
- Must possess knowledge of sheet metal and aerospace materials.
- Solid Works Design and NC Programming
- Must possess knowledge of sheet metal related processes (welding, forming, NDT, etc) and geometric tolerance.
Further Desired Requirements:
- AS400 and MAPICs Enterprise software
- Creation of work instructions
- Develop, document, and maintain knowledge database
Language Skills: Must have excellent communication and inter-personal skills; must have the ability to read, comprehend, present, and write (in English) correspondence, work orders, policies, procedures, etc.; must have the ability to prepare presentations and speak / present material to large groups of employees.
Other Skills and Abilities: Must have the ability to interact with employees of all levels and cultural backgrounds; must have the ability to handle many customers with a variety of requests; & must be able to effectively multi-task and quickly change from one task to the next and back. Must be a detail orientated, self-administrator able to work quickly and effectively in a fast-paced environment.
Access to our facility (and, therefore, employment) is restricted under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and/or Export Administration Regulations (EAR) to U.S. Citizens, lawful permanent residents of the United States and properly licensed foreign persons.
* Senior Aerospace SSP is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation and physical and drug screen.