Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
Uline is a leading North American distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. Founded in 1980, the family-owned business has experienced continuous growth over the years. Today, we employ over 3,100 bright, career-minded individuals across the U.S., Mexico and Canada.
At Uline, we're energetic and passionate about what we do. Because of our continued expansion, we seek qualified candidates who share our vision, values and commitment to superior customer service.
Uline seeks an Industrial Copywriter at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin (north of Chicago, Illinois).
INDUSTRIAL COPYWRITER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Write crisp, clean product copy for catalog, website and marketing materials within Uline standards.
- Work extensively with Merchandising and Product teams to strategically position products.
- Research vendor, competitor and customer information to clearly explain features and benefits.
- Translate technical, industrial terminology into accessible, benefit-oriented information.
INDUSTRIAL COPYWRITER MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree.
- Hands-on contributor.
- Experience with industrial or catalog-based copy and product knowledge.
- Strong proofreading skills with utmost attention to detail.
INDUSTRIAL COPYWRITER BENEFITS
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.