Up to $125,000 per year, based on experience
Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
"The people I work with are as passionate as I am."
"I came to Uline for a job. Instead, I found a career."
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We're a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products. Our people make the difference.
We're looking for the best and brightest to help us grow – in customer service, distribution, sales, marketing, IT and other vital areas. Do you have the passion and drive to be on a winning team? Consider a career at Uline.
Uline seeks an Industrial Copywriter at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin (north of Chicago, Illinois).
INDUSTRIAL COPYWRITER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Write crisp, clean product copy for catalog, website and marketing materials within Uline standards.
- Work extensively with Merchandising and Product teams to strategically position products.
- Research vendor, competitor and customer information to clearly explain features and benefits.
- Translate technical, industrial terminology into accessible, benefit-oriented information.
INDUSTRIAL COPYWRITER MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree.
- Hands-on contributor.
- Experience with industrial or catalog-based copy and product knowledge.
- Strong proofreading skills with utmost attention to detail.
INDUSTRIAL COPYWRITER BENEFITS
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.