Up to $125,000 per year, based on experience
Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
"The people I work with are as passionate as I am."
"I came to Uline for a job. Instead, I found a career."
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We're a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products. Our people make the difference.
We're looking for the best and brightest to take our Creative department to the next level. If you have passion and expertise in direct marketing, catalog and direct mail design, creative design, graphic design, marketing communications, or industrial copywriting, Uline is the company for you.
Uline seeks an Industrial Copywriter at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin (north of Chicago, Illinois).
INDUSTRIAL COPYWRITER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Write crisp, clean product copy for catalog, website and marketing materials within Uline standards.
- Work extensively with Merchandising and Product teams to strategically position products.
- Research vendor, competitor and customer information to clearly explain features and benefits.
- Translate technical, industrial terminology into accessible, benefit-oriented information.
INDUSTRIAL COPYWRITER MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree.
- Hands-on contributor.
- Experience with industrial or catalog-based copy and product knowledge.
- Strong proofreading skills with utmost attention to detail.
INDUSTRIAL COPYWRITER BENEFITS
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.