DW Data Architect
* Works with Business Analysts, Application Developers, Solution Architects, and Database Developers in analyzing business requirements and specifications and translating those requirements into database designs.
* Develop a logical/physical database design by applying data design standards and guidelines.
* Dimensional modeling
* Create technical design documentation
* Data configuration, mapping, standards, and processes
* 5+ years of experience with SQL Server 2005/2008 development or administration.
* Strong working knowledge of RDBMS principles, database design and normalization
* Working knowledge of MicroStrategy (preferred)
* Dimensional modeling experience
* Experience in creating advanced logical and physical data models using Erwin or another data modeling tool
* Diagnose, isolate, and resolve advanced problems pertaining to data infrastructure
* Working knowledge of designing databases for performance including index design
* Advanced in design and integration principles for heterogeneous databases
* Health care industry and service delivery models experience (Preferred)
Please inquire today about this immediate opportunity by submitting your information to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
If you do not currently live in the Tampa Bay area please indicate your relocation plans in your cover letter.
Ferreri Search LLC is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in accounting & finance and information technology fields in the Tampa Bay area. Our team has extensive experience in the field of professional recruitment and most started their careers’ in accounting, finance, or information technology. This combined experience gives us the ability to better understand your career ambitions and more importantly help you achieve your goals.
Our three practices are Executive Search, Permanent Placement, and Contract / Project Staffing.
At Ferreri Search LLC our mission is to fulfill the recruitment needs of our clients and, in doing so, exceed their expectations for service, quality and value. We will strive to earn our customers’ long-term loyalty by working to deliver more than promised, being honest and fair and “going the extra mile" to provide exceptional personalized service that creates a positive business experience.
Include Related Terms: